Living our faith through parish activities is one of the best way to show Christ’s love to others. Holy Family offers many different opportunities for faith involvement.
- Prayer Line
- We are a community of prayer. If you or a loved one is in need of special prayer, contact Rosanna Frey, 429-6657, or Barb Lesyna, 428-0058.
- Adoration at Holy Family is on Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please sign up on the sheet in the vestibule. If you have any questions, call Sandy Yelovich, 855-1196.
- St. Mary’s Hospital 24-hour Adoration is in need of volunteers. If you can help, call 877-6716 or 521-1755 .
The Rosary is prayed 20 minutes before Mass on Mon., Tues., Wed., & Fri. Come & pray & stay for Mass. What a wonderful way to begin your day—rosary & Mass!
- The Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults classes for those interested in joining the Catholic faith begin in the fall of each year and continue through the Easter season. Please call Sr. Janet to inquire about the sessions.
- Vacation Bible School
- We will host a week long Vacation Bible School for ages 4 and older (must be potty trained) in June. Watch the bulletin for details.
- MONDAY MORNING MOMS
- We are pleased to offer a MMM group for mothers of preschoolers. The group will meet one Monday a month in the Parish Center from 9 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Adult Faith Formation
- Each season we offer a different small-group adult faith opportunity. Watch the bulletin for details.